Pokemon is a media franchise owned by The Pokemon Company, and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995. It is centered on fictional creatures called "Pokemon", which humans known as Pokemon Trainers catch and train to battle each other for sport.
- Officially Licensed by Bioworld
- New and sealed inside retail packaging
- Very limited and collectible
- Makes a great gift!
- Approx. Size: 7"L x 10"W x 4"H (One Size Fits Most)
BIOWORLD Pokemon The Original Starters Blue Gradient Snapback Cap
- Brand: Japan VideoGames
- Product Code: 887439638512
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: $14.75